Frequently asked questions
What are my payment options with Paybright
- For orders under $800 you can split your purchase into 4 interest free payments. This is for online orders only.
- For orders over $800 we are currently paying the interest charges (0% interest to you) if you select to pay for your order over 3, 6 or 12 months. This applies to online orders currently and for in store orders in the near future.
- If you wish to pay for your order over 24, 36, 48 or 60 months, we can help you with this in store (coming soon). Availability depends on $ value of order. You will be responsible for the interest charges
How do I use Paybright?
- Add items to your cart and proceed to Checkout when you're ready.
- When asked to enter your payment, select PayBright as your payment method.
- Once you review and place your order, you'll be guided through PayBright's easy application process to complete your transaction.
Who can use Paybright?
You must be the age of majority of the province or territory, and must have a valid history of credit in Canada.
Is there a minimum purchase amount?
There is a minimum online purchase amount of $50 online or $300 in store required in order to use PayBright financing.
How do I make payments?
PayBright will help you set up convenient, pre-authorized payments via your bank account or your Visa or Mastercard credit / debit card.
Does Paybright check my Credit?
If it's Pay in 4 or when you Pre-qualify then 'Nope! We won't check your credit with a credit bureau.
If paying monthly then 'We do an instant credit check with a bureau (such as Equifax or TransUnion)'.
How do I access my PayBright account?
Once you've completed a transaction using PayBright, you can access your PayBright account here.
If you have questions about your transaction or account, contact PayBright directly.